Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tim de man!

Started the day with a trip to Rusty's and enroute dropped Rover off at the auto electrician to fix an "open circuit" in the rear 12 volt power for the car fridge. Auto electricians just LOVE that open circuit talk!
Rusty's was jumpin with the finest of tropical fruits and peoples. Check these bristling pineapples (2 for $5)



This very friendly stall owner (Mum's special friend at the markets - we got the coriander, limes, tomatoes and  cucumbers from him) was quieting his daughter with a stroll among the produce.



Karl the aerial man finally turned up at 1.30 p.m. and did a really great job. An award winning picture (clarity and colour) now appears on Mum's new TV - thanks Karl.



And I've saved the best till last - the Tim Finn concert was outstanding. Shark Attack, Six Months in a Leaky Boat, What more could a poor boy do?, I see red, Charlie the hits rolled out. What a voice. The band was tight with excellent lead guitar and bass players. I got the compliment of the year from Mum: "He looks a lot like you David".
I'm going looking for the new compilation album!
Photo taken from row 5 with no flash, ISO 200.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment