Monday, September 6, 2010

Fraser Island here we come

We're currently packing to go camping on Fraser Island. Weather seems to have cleared and is looking good until about Friday.  We expect that we will be out of mobile and internet range until Friday 10 September at least.  So adieu for a few days!

3 comments:

  1. Penniless LR Owners ClubSeptember 7, 2010 at 5:44 PM

    Adieu to you both. Marg and I are both flat out preparing for Floriade, plus I am working next week at Red Hill Primary. Why do we need to work? Well, our reliable Willy Freelander, which cost $5K last year for repairs to the fuel injection system, has just suffered the same fault again. You'd better hope that Willy and Rover didn't fraternise while we were in Port Macquarie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, what exactly did Willy do to Rover's ball joints, and I might add, his steering rack? Did he overextend his fuel infection system? Rover was magnificent on Fraser Island despite all that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad Rover behaved on Fraser Island. Rovers and Willies with common rail diesels do not like ethanol diesel blends and I have just discovered (pun - sorry) that Woolworths has put 10% ethanol into its new "premium" diesel without advertising the fact!

    ReplyDelete