This area has birds, birds, birds. This squadron of pelicans went overhead yesterday afternoon. There are thousands of them around here.
Today, the weather was so grim we didn't go outside at all except for a quick shop for dinner and to get the mail. David and Marjory cooked peanut butter biscuits and I fiddled around on the computer most of the day. I'm planning to go and work as a contractor two days a week with a multidisciplinary medical practice in Taree, starting in a few weeks. There's a bit of preparation required to get things in place after nearly two years out of the workforce. I'm quite looking forward to it, for the mental stimulation and the social contact mainly.
Took this shot through the window, of a sodden wattlebird sitting and morosely shaking water off its feathers from time to time. It poured today, pretty much all day. And the maximum was 14!

No comments:
Post a Comment