or these lovely banksias, usually festooned with lorikeets or honeyeaters
or some kerfuffle at the clubhouse just across the road. Tonight we're booked in for the Friday night special meal. It's not far to lurch home from there, so we can tie one on. Being Friday night and all.
Marjory and I went for the daily walk on the golf course this afternoon. Discovered a little foresty short cut full of things to delight us
Such as beautiful trees and ferns
and birds
I never get sick of birds. Even those that shag on the rocks.
Today, Marjory and I joined the local library, and the local chapter of the Senior Citizens club. The club, because we are senior enough to do so, while my young husband is not yet old enough! She and I plan to go to their poetry group, their cinema screenings, maybe their Tai Chi classes. And shall we also venture onto their croquet green? I hear croquet is a vicious, cunning, heartless sport. Not sure I'm tough enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment