I think I have officially finished my swimming season, at least until it gets a whole lot warmer. Yesterday I piked on the sunset swim, and just watched David from the sidelines, while taking some artistic photos. Usually we both swim a few laps, then I sluice off the salt under the outdoor shower, rinse the swimmers and scurry back to the car past the surf club, trying not to flash anything under my sarong. David has been discreetly stripping off and redressing at poolside.We haven't been arrested for indecent exposure yet, so those drinkers on the surf club balcony mustn't be paying attention.
Black Head beach, high tide and the lagoon is open
New moon above Black Head beach headland
Black Head ocean pool
High tide and the surf breaks into the far end of the pool, adds a bit of excitement
The sunset shot
And another one, for good measure.
No comments:
Post a Comment