Thanks for being organised, Sally. Because once again I left the camera card behind in its USB port on the computer, so all these photos are from Sally's camera. It has been great to have Sally to stay for a few days, gave us a reason to go for a gorgeous walk yesterday. It is one of the ones in our local area and passes through sandy and rocky beaches, then up the cliffside for wonderful views over Black Head, lunch on the grassy headland, then passes through littoral rainforest back to the start.
David is starting to come back to his earlier energy levels. It was such a good day. Sally has gone back to Canberra today on that scenic Taree train. And I went back to work. It's getting busier and today I saw 5 people, about as many as I can manage. Meanwhile the house plans are now finalised and we move on to the next phase, documenting and putting the project out to tender so we can choose a builder. Today is the first day of Spring. Things are happening again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment