Do rainy days and Mondays get you down? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmeFrNPGXlc
Well, today is a rainy day and Sunday so maybe that's why I feel OK...Yes, I'm using blogging to procrastinate what I should be doing, which is - our income tax. Here's the table I'm avoiding. It's right in the middle of our living space so there's no ignoring it.
We've got an appointment with our accountant in Canberra week after next. It will be our first visit back to Canberra together since driving away with a touch of the Thelma and Louises shouting "Let's blow this town!" back in March. I've been missing family (Mae, Julian, Keliyah) and friends and a few other things, like the Gallery and Dendy and the Brindabellas and the gardens so it is a visit I am really looking forward to.
This is as close as we get to outdoor gardening at home these days, but you can bet we'll be picking tomatoes before we would have been at Fadden.
The indoor garden is thriving - see how much these have grown since we bought them in May! http://rovrallover.blogspot.com/2011/05/ok-weve-sold-everything.html It's pouring today so they've all been outside for a drink of rainwater.
And this is what David and Marjory are doing on this wet afternoon. They've been inspired by a wonderful DVD on Fred Williams, very kindly sent by Bette. Looking forward to seeing his retrospective exhibition in Canberra while we're there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment