In posting about Newcastle nights, I am not referring to any football teams because as you know, I am completely and utterly useless in the sports department and this extends to being incapable of remembering anything about any brand of football.
No, I am referring to where we are spending tonight, that is, in Newcastle. Here is a typical Newcastle scene.
We decided to treat ourselves to a reasonable hotel in the middle of town.
We are here to continue the research about fixtures and fittings for the new house. I seem to be doing a lot of this kind of activity of late.
Anyway, today we visited the huge HIA Home Ideas Centre. And got lots of home ideas. Such as....
The choices are endless. Some things are easy enough to reject, such as this fingerprint-special basin.
But we still have a long way to go.
Thursday this week we travel down to Sydney again, and David's surgery is on Friday. We are keeping busy until then. Not good to ruminate too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment