Rover was microchipped yesterday, with his address details being changed to Hallidays Point. From henceforth, he is to consider himself a NSW resident. There was a certain amount of growling and ruff ruffing involved in this process. But in the end he was happy to get a new ID tag, here it is
How very appropriate, BARK, ONE, ONE, WOOFS. He was well pleased.
Today I had my second day at work and it was much easier. Only had to see three new patients and I'm finding my way around the practice management software. I managed to write my case file records to the system in the right boxes, and merged clinical notes with a report template and generated three letters to referring GP's. Tomorrow, I shall conquer the challenge of logging on remotely via the encrypted web connection, from home! I think it's going to be OK. But I am really looking forward to a good night's sleep.
Right now, however, it's pizza (on the new Weber pizza stone) and Friday night crime! No red wine. We're on the wagon until after David's surgery. Off to Sydney on Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment