Saturday, May 26, 2012

The grandies

While I was away in Melbourne at my professional development event, David went up to the Sunshine Coast to visit Lindsey, Rob and the grandchildren. I feel a bit left out of the loop as far as visiting our little grandies is concerned.  Wish I could have gone too. Sharloe is growing up so fast and Richie is already 6 months old, it hardly seems a minute since he was born. Here are some photos.




(Above) Richie asleep on the couch. He is a happy, contented baby. And, yes, he is as big as he looks! Beside him are some flowers Sharloe collected.


Sharloe and Richie go to childcare a lot because Lindsey is working and studying. Sharloe loves to help with chores.





 She actually does fold washing.


Having a go of the vacuum cleaner.


But she will need to grow a bit before she can handle one of these!


No comments:

Post a Comment