Sunset on the golf course - I still like to go for a walk late afternoon after the crazy golfing types have left.
Spotted this gorgeous reflected bird composition on sunset-coloured water but only had my phone with me, so its a bit fuzzy.
David and Chris continue the rehabilitation at the Diamond Beach landcare site. This is the official treatment for prickly pear, rip it out and string it up in a tree.
Do you remember we had a mouse in the house a few weeks back? Well, I thought it had decamped. But today, I found its sad little body, stretched out stiff and cold in the middle of the floor of our old house. We moved out last week and there was nothing much left in there. There it was, in the middle of the empty lounge room alone on the wooden floor when I went over this morning to finish the cleaning. What on earth had happened? Why didn't it run out the way it came in, through the gap under the laundry door? Did it die of a broken heart because we left?
No comments:
Post a Comment