The process starts with delivery of the specially selected rocks that he chooses to suit the particular job. He knows we like the variety of colours and told me he spent half an hour just finding "them orangey ones you like". He's right, we painted that burnt orange colour found in the local rock as part of the exterior house colours.
This lovely rock composition (above) is opposite the kitchen window.
Today, Cliff was working on the top corner wall.
Yesterday I had a trip to Forster, did a few chores and really enjoyed lunch out with Heather. Gorgeous day and we sat with a view over the water at Paradise Marina cafe.
David was in Sydney yesterday and today, so I sent him this photo of the beach at 7am just to remind him of home. We've been going down for an early morning walk more often lately. This morning I swam as well and it was glorious. Clear, gentle waves. I even caught one.
If you were burning off a huge pile of dry leaves and branches, where would you do it? At the base of a big eucalypt? No, me neither. But Anna and Richard have been getting away with it for years.




No comments:
Post a Comment