Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Rain in Canberra - unbelievable!

The big dry appears to be over. I've just returned from Canberra, to rain and more rain here on the mid north coast. It rained heavily while I was away and it's still raining. So hot and humid it feels like a tropical greenhouse inside.The grass and weeds are quivering with suppressed growth, now unleashed. The pool nearly overflowed and the dam is filling.

I was in Canberra to help Mae and Nick pack up their house and set out for a new life in Perth, where Mae has accepted a place in the Murdoch University Veterinary Science course. She is fulfilling a lifelong dream - to become a vet.

I wish I could show you photos but ever since I signed up for Google+ I can no longer figure out how to put pictures up. It's extremely frustrating.

Until I can get some tech support, this will be the last blog for a while.

(Later....)

OK, tech support couldn't solve the problem either, so I've decided to abandon this blog. It will remain archived by Blogspot, but future posts will appear on my NEW BLOG!

We Glenn-Humes are both striving to display Glennhumanity. So that's the name we have chosen.

http://www.glennhumanity.blogspot.com.au/

I have ticked the box disallowing search engines to connect this blog with my name, for privacy reasons. So it will be harder for you to find unless you record this address somewhere. Hopefully, you should now have no difficulty leaving comments, so I look forward to hearing from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment